GDT: Game #74 3/23 Tampa Bay at BRUINS - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Sadly when you did not address the back up goalie problem, you are left overplaying your starter and get the results you deserve.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
This franchise is just repaing what they have been sowing for so many years after the cup run. I don't want to be that guy, but dismantling a SC-juggernaut of a team in such a short period of time is a whole new dimension of ineptness.

I had a hunch that the Cassidy-effect wouldn't last much longer, because it's the nature of coaching changes. Nothing personal, but I feel they need to find a new coach in the off-season, Cassidy was also part of the "Clode"-team.

What they need is a new coach, new president (someone who is actually able to represent the franchise in an adequate manner) and a new approach. No "I expect us to make a dep playoff-run" type of BS. Just call it how it is, rebuilding time. Less pressure = easier environment for rookies to shine. And we are going to have a lot coming up within the next couple of years.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
I actually hate this team. **** the last three seasons. I don't have enough free time for this ****.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Blow it the **** up. Holy hell. How does the exact same thing happen at the exact same point (to the day) of the season 3 years in a row?

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I knew he'd get a hat trick. First he shoots a ****** shot dead-centre that Rask can't get over to save. Then he gets a fluky-ass bounce. Then an empty-netter. :laugh:

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
Go Young next season at least they can show some heart. If they get any legit offers from Rask they better take it. This team again shows the lack of heart and again dissapointed all the fans

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Anyone think they end up trading Pastrnak in the offseason? Not a peep about negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad