GDT: Game #74 - 03.28.14 - vs Nashville - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
kinda surprised they haven't pulled Rinne here. Not that he had much of a chance on some of these goals that were deflections.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Just have to get the 2 points by any means necessary tomorrow night. A win means they are back in control of their fate pending the result of the Minnesota / Phoenix game.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
Brandon Worley is the worst post game guest I've ever heard on a Dallas Stars postgame show. Dude is a hack and couldnt string together a couple sentences to save his life on air.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Brandon Worley is the worst post game guest I've ever heard on a Dallas Stars postgame show. Dude is a hack and couldnt string together a couple sentences to save his life on air.

I'm as far from a Worley fan as you'll find. The "success" of DBD has gone to his head, and he acted like a complete tool to me when I was at a DBD watch party in Austin two seasons ago.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
So I should probably do movie datenight during every game from now on, since that's what happened tonight. That's how the logic goes right?

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
Worley has been very nice to me. Every time I've reached out to him about guest blogging he and the whole DBD team have been super cool.

I rarely go on DBD anymore, but I appreciate what it is.

We're all Stars fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad