GDT: Game 73: Red Wings at canes 7:30 pm et 3/28/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Lalonde during intermission:
everything-is-fine-all-ok.gif

Reactions: theYman

Christien

May 1, 2010
Awful, awful hockey. I'm hoping we (somehow) don't have to see many of these bums play next season for us.

Reactions: RedWingzz

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
Barring a major move by Yzerman, I don’t have too much hope for next season either.

Kane likely gone, still a ton of trash on the team, the young guys won’t be major contributes yet and no decent UFA Cs to help
There aren't really any players available that will transform this roster and Lalonde will likely be back. In fact, the end result will likely be worse since Yzerman's back is against the wall on bringing prospects onto the roster.

Yzerman really should have just bit the bullet this year and left some roster spots to rotate kids in and out instead of filling it with guys like Sprong and Holl.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
OK if I give up they will start playing better. So I give up.

OK if I give up they will start playing better. So I give up.

• Haha
Reactions: Realgud

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
The only way to transform this roster and actually make a difference is to give Mazur, Kasper, Johansson and Edvinsson a big chance to be on the roster next year (Cossa, Wallinder and Tuomisto with an outside chance). Really hope we don't just bring Ed and call it a day and fill the bottom of the roster with pressbox level "vets". Sure we won't have 7 rookies on the roster but there's nothing wrong with having 2, 3 or even 4.

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
Wings will likely fall to the 12OA pick before the end of the season. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go 1-8 or 2-7 to finish out the season.

No way they get to 11OA, so no chance at 1OA even if they win the lottery.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
There aren't really any players available that will transform this roster and Lalonde will likely be back. In fact, the end result will likely be worse since Yzerman's back is against the wall on bringing prospects onto the roster.

Yzerman really should have just bit the bullet this year and left some roster spots to rotate kids in and out instead of filling it with guys like Sprong and Holl.
I still can’t comprehend why he didn’t trade some prospects and picks for some damn help this season to give these guys a fighting chance

Reactions: aar000n

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
The only way to transform this roster and actually make a difference is to give Mazur, Kasper, Johansson and Edvinsson a big chance to be on the roster next year (Cossa, Wallinder and Tuomisto with an outside chance). Really hope we don't just bring Ed and call it a day and fill the bottom of the roster with pressbox level "vets". Sure we won't have 7 rookies on the roster but there's nothing wrong with having 2, 3 or even 4.
Is Kasper NHL ready next year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad