GDT: Game 73: Red Wings at canes 7:30 pm et 3/28/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

brett89

Jun 29, 2016
this team went down hill fast. got to think lonsdale should be in the hot seat. we were 10 points above bottom team at one point now were out of the playoffs and cant play for shit

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
I would like to formally announce that I hate this team.

I never wanted to make the playoffs.

I'm going to go drink more whiskey. 🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

🥃

• Haha
Reactions: Realgud

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
this team went down hill fast. got to think lonsdale should be in the hot seat. we were 10 points above bottom team at one point now were out of the playoffs and cant play for shit
Lalonde is lucky I'm not the owner. Pizza boy junior doesn't care enough about this product.

TKB

Jun 12, 2010
Chicago
Fair enough, but if they had proper leadership, that wouldn't happen so frequently.

All the former Cup winners on this roster are frauds. They were just passengers on Cup teams, except for Kane.

P. Kane was a passenger?

acetehubernoob

Jun 28, 2011
gotta wonder with the apparent virus going through the room and the whole time theyve been dealing with it, it has been piss poor efforts. the players would never admit to it but i wonder if this sickness has lead to all this lethargy. i know this team isnt amazing but theyre not this bad.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Barring a major move by Yzerman, I don’t have too much hope for next season either.

Kane likely gone, still a ton of trash on the team, the young guys won’t be major contributes yet and no decent UFA Cs to help
I would trade DeBrincat back to Ottawa for the same shit lol

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
gotta wonder with the apparent virus going through the room and the whole time theyve been dealing with it, it has been piss poor efforts. the players would never admit to it but i wonder if this sickness has lead to all this lethargy. i know this team isnt amazing but theyre not this bad.
I do agree it could be affecting them. Some guys have like 0 jump

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad