GDT: Game 73: Red Wings at canes 7:30 pm et 3/28/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
that was on petry. they had that covered and petry decided to come over for no reason. ras was right there in front of him and he stilled came over for no reason. he expects ras to skate all the way over to cover the guy on the opposite side. seider had puck carrier. ras had the guy who received the puck once in the zone and petry thought "oh puck carrier is not covered lets go to him." even with ras right in his face covering the guy.
Ras was behind Guentzel but you are right, he could have picked him up since he was wide. Still, if Mo is going to step up he needs to either get the puck or slow them down. You can't leave a 2-on-2 down low with a forward facing the wrong way.

DTR

Dec 13, 2021
If Petry plays Saturday you have to question both Lalonde and Yzerman as to why it’s being allowed to happen. Petry has been bad of late, but tonight he might be having the worst game of any player in the NHL all season.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Lalonde and timeouts man.
why-shouldnt-i-keep-it-its-mine.gif

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I thought we were alot farther in the rebuild than this. But I guess not lol. We'll be contenders in 10yrs

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
If Petry plays Saturday you have to question both Lalonde and Yzerman as to why it’s being allowed to happen. Petry has been bad of late, but tonight he might be having the worst game of any player in the NHL all season.
Lalonde needs to be questions about a LOT of things this season. Does he think time outs can be carried over to next season or something too?

redwings25

Jul 28, 2016
The way he played tonight, its time to make him disappear. Hes cooked

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I have better things to do. And I bought tickets to see us play the Rangers at LCA next week. Wish I reconsidered now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Realgud

PavelDatsyuk13DET

Jun 21, 2019
They could at least show up. The Capitals and Flyers aren't running away from the good teams.
I feel like they showed up for the last few, especially against Nashville. This team seems to routinely have no show games after a hard fought loss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad