GDT: Game 73: Red Wings at canes 7:30 pm et 3/28/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Fisch fought hard to keep that puck and then just blind-dumped it up the boards :shakeshead:

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Seeing Necas for one shift makes me wonder how on earth did we pick Ras over this guy. But then Zadina over Quinn, Dobson etc and it never ends :(

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Now Kane out with illness. Has this team abandoned all preventative measures to keep viruses from ripping through the locker room?

And has there ever been any word what Walman's injury is?

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
Not sure how much more I can take of Ken's voice sounding like he's calling the game using one of those voice distortion things a kidnapper would use to make a ransom call. I can't be the only one hearing this??

Reactions: JohanFranzenstein

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Not sure how much more I can take of Ken's voice sounding like he's calling the game using one of those voice distortion things a kidnapper would use to make a ransom call. I can't be the only one hearing this??
Sounds fine via Hulu...

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Sounds fine to me on ESPN+.

The arena seems mic'd weird but Daniels sounds fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad