GDT: Game 73: Red Wings at canes 7:30 pm et 3/28/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Oo Larkin wiff, that was a good chance. It does seem like they're willing to take some chances and have the D pinch in which I like against this team.... for now.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
7 minutes in and not a single shot on goal.

Great game plan to start a critical game again as always, Uncle Fester. I swear, if Steve Yzerman allows this fraud to remain behind the bench next year, it's an unmitigated failure.

LongTimeDRWF

Feb 10, 2024
NS
Oo Larkin wiff, that was a good chance. It does seem like they're willing to take some chances and have the D pinch in which I like against this team.... for now.
11:7 is a great time for the wings to spring Ray as a center here and there...he was doing line rushes all week as a center according to Ansar, maybe the coach knew something not released all week?

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010

Great game plan to start a critical game again as always, Uncle Fester. I swear, if Steve Yzerman allows this fraud to remain behind the bench next year, it's an unmitigated failure.
He will 100% be the coach to start the season next year.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC

This looks like another 16 shot game. Kane being out sucks

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi

It's a negative to always ship coaches out every 1-2 years. If he us really that bad in the organization eyes they will look elsewhere when his deal is done but likely not before.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
It's a negative to always ship coaches out every 1-2 years. If he us really that bad in the organization eyes they will look elsewhere when his deal is done but likely not before.

So, these unacceptable starts to games and dump-and-chase nonsense is A Okay for next year?

Wheee, can't wait.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad