GDT: GAME 73 March 22 5 PM - B's @ Bolts: Bring Out Your Dead! | NESN, TVA, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
The few posters insisting that Rask is **** are making this thread insufferable.

Because he is. He's overpaid and gives up softies in pressure situations. Turns around and gives interviews talking about everyone else on the team except for himself. He has sucked, and there's no accountability from him. Nobody behind him either to pick up the slack.

Do you believe this guy can win a Stanley Cup? As anything more than a backup? I have doubts. I don't think this guy really is a gamer in the same way that I am, or in the way that he should be. He's paid, he shows up, and that's about it.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Because he is. He's overpaid and gives up softies in pressure situations. Turns around and gives interviews talking about everyone else on the team except for himself. He has sucked, and there's no accountability from him. Nobody behind him either to pick up the slack.

Do you believe this guy can win a Stanley Cup? As anything more than a backup? I have doubts. I don't think this guy really is a gamer in the same way that I am, or in the way that he should be. He's paid, he shows up, and that's about it.

Well ****, why haven't they called you to throw on the pads?

Get on it, Cam!

(I'd say Chia, but I know they'll also be giving his job to you)

CJDolan

Sep 17, 2012

Hahahahahaha.

Your posts get better every time.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Marchand-Bergeron-
Lucic-Krejci-Pastrnak
Smith-Spooner-Connolly
- -Ferlin

Chara-Hamilton
- -
Krug-Miller

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton

Would you say Rask is as good as Thomas was prior to 2011 ? It is hard to be objective when it comes to Thomas since when I think of him I think of the Cup but would you rather have Thomas in his early years with the Bruins ?

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO

How in the **** does he suck? He's fresh off a Vezina, playing behind an absolute **** defense right now. These rediculous hyperboles have to stop.

Bruins offense is 9th worst in the league right now...but it's Rask, right?

This place sometimes....

The Special K

Hoss MOFO, Hoss.
Sep 26, 2008
Canal Winchester, OH
Honestly....I don't care anymore....I just want CJ gone. I am done with his teams lack of creativity, I'm tired of him him neutering his guys and I am just done with his boring brand of hockey.

If PC goes too....so be it.

I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad