GDT: GAME 73 March 22 5 PM - B's @ Bolts: Bring Out Your Dead! | NESN, TVA, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Despite this little disaster of a game, I'd like to take a moment to thank Peter Chiarelli for the A plus job he's done putting this roster together for this season. A plus job Peter, A plus!! :naughty:

Anyone ready to change their farce of a grade yet?

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Seems like Clode had lost the room, these guys aren't playing like a team that desperately wants to make the playoffs. Time for a change behind the bench. Clode was a great coach here for years but every coach eventually hits his expiration date.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Honestly....I don't care anymore....I just want CJ gone. I am done with his teams lack of creativity, I'm tired of him him neutering his guys and I am just done with his boring brand of hockey.

If PC goes too....so be it.

I don't care.

I want them both gone. Yesterday. Just a toxic combination at this point.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Because he is. He's overpaid and gives up softies in pressure situations. Turns around and gives interviews talking about everyone else on the team except for himself. He has sucked, and there's no accountability from him. Nobody behind him either to pick up the slack.

Do you believe this guy can win a Stanley Cup? As anything more than a backup? I have doubts. I don't think this guy really is a gamer in the same way that I am, or in the way that he should be. He's paid, he shows up, and that's about it.

Then drive yourself to boston, and put on the pads yourself.

Please don't say you would be a good GM.

Shades of Milbury.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Would you say Rask is as good as Thomas was prior to 2011 ? It is hard to be objective when it comes to Thomas since when I think of him I think of the Cup but would you rather have Thomas in his early years with the Bruins ?

Thomas blew 2 series before they won Cup.That goal vs Carolina to lose series was gross.Goaltending though tough position.This team this year has horrible defence and gives up more breakaways and odd man rushes then any team including Leafs.Rask not to blame.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Marchand-Bergeron-Connolly/Koko
Lucic-Krejci-Pasta
Smith-Spooner-Loui
Florek-Talbot-Ferlin

add Morrow..try and fix D.

I kinda like that group.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Lucic-Krejci-Pastrnak
Marchand-Bergeron-Connolly
xxxxx-Spooner-xxxxxx
xxxxx-Talbot-Ferlin
Chara-Hamilton
Morrow-xxxx
Krug-McQuaid
Miller

I wouldn't put Pasta with DK. They play polar opposite games. DK wants to slow it down, while Pasta wants to go 10,000 miles a minute. Pasta needs to play with a guy like Spooner who also plays at a fast pace.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Because he is. He's overpaid and gives up softies in pressure situations. Turns around and gives interviews talking about everyone else on the team except for himself. He has sucked, and there's no accountability from him. Nobody behind him either to pick up the slack.

Do you believe this guy can win a Stanley Cup? As anything more than a backup? I have doubts. I don't think this guy really is a gamer in the same way that I am, or in the way that he should be. He's paid, he shows up, and that's about it.

Go ahead, get a goalie who's better than him.
Price? he couldn't save this team, this team is a mess.

Just last night he made few huge saves to give us 1point, feels like we have so many people here who blame the goalie when the team just ................. sucks.

Watch that D and answer me if they deserve to be in the playoffs, worst in the league among playoff team, easily.
We give up more shots than ....... buffalo.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Anyone who has Comcast in Boston-click upwards one channel and watch our winter sports team that is overachieving for a few minutes...just for emotional break:nod:

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Seems like Clode had lost the room, these guys aren't playing like a team that desperately wants to make the playoffs. Time for a change behind the bench. Clode was a great coach here for years but every coach eventually hits his expiration date.

Of course he has, not holding veteran players accountable for their poor play will do that.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
What did Ferlin do to get back in the press box and benched yesterday besides actually make the 4th line not the steaming pile of **** it is with their 'veteran presence'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad