GDT: Game 73: Columbus @ Detroit | 7 PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
And the ducks take the lead on Philly. Out of town scoreboard now going the wrong way

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Wish I could see the video again of Elvis yelling at Jake bean and Laine calming him down. I really liked that

That sounds bad. I thought he was taunting the Red Wings there and wasn't paying close attention.

I generally don't like it when goalies go after their teammates in a game. Be supportive and talk to them discreetly. Keep the negative stuff out.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
That sounds bad. I thought he was taunting the Red Wings there and wasn't paying close attention.

I generally don't like it when goalies go after their teammates in a game. Be supportive and talk to them discreetly. Keep the negative stuff out.

I can’t find the save online anywhere but I am fairly certain he was screaming at Bean

Found it. Yup. Yelling at bean

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I can’t find the save online anywhere but I am fairly certain he was screaming at Bean

Found it. Yup. Yelling at bean

I would call that being a bad teammate. I'm honestly concerned.

I totally understand that our team has made Elvis' job much harder and dashed his dreams of greatness but you don't get to stop being a supportive teammate because of that.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009

I totally understand that our team has made Elvis' job much harder and dashed his dreams of greatness but you don't get to stop being a supportive teammate because of that.
It’s a heat of the moment thing. And it was a pretty inexcusable turnover seconds after blowing a 2 goal lead in less than 2 minutes. I’m willing to give Elvis a pass.

Didn’t Bob throw his stick or stare down Dalton Prout once? It happens. I’m sure they’ll laugh it off in the locker room

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
3+1=4 +4 in 24:45 TOI, just another day at the office for Mr. Roslovic :)

Give him 27:00 next game.

No really.

In his intermission interview Rosie was asked "you guys are down to 11 forwards tonight, what does that mean for you?" I love that he said "more ice time" and seemed pretty pleased with the idea.

Reactions: cslebn

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
It’s a heat of the moment thing. And it was a pretty inexcusable turnover seconds after blowing a 2 goal lead in less than 2 minutes. I’m willing to give Elvis a pass.

Didn’t Bob throw his stick or stare down Dalton Prout once? It happens. I’m sure they’ll laugh it off in the locker room

I don't think that brings levity to the locker room, much the opposite actually.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus

I think Laine went over to Elvis after and had a few words. Obviously we don’t know what Laine said…

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio

I heard an interview on the radio the other day about why they are playing Elvis so much. One thing Larsen said is they are trying to wear out Elvis and show him that if he is going to have a heavy workload down the stretch when they are battling for playoff position in the future, he needs to conserve energy where he can. Everything he does needs to be focused on hockey and he has to lose some of the emotional stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad