GDT: Game 73: Columbus @ Detroit | 7 PM EST

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
When Larsen decided that Roslovic would play with Nyquist and Laine, he will play with them even if hoes were falling from the sky. And won't try Danforth there. I don't claim he would be better. But Jack isn't the answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoeBartoli

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Curious why they didn’t do an emergency recall of a forward. Lars chose to sit Christiansen in the 3rd period last game yet we are adding yet another DMan. :huh:

Last edited:
Reactions: CBJWerenski8

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
Kinda like those forward lines. The Rosie, silly setup is something I've wanted to see.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Yeah but we don’t play until Wednesday
The question was if KJ would play tonight. You said no but you didn't know about the other guy. So thats why I mentioned that I read on the CBJ website that Blankenberg was not going to report to the team until Monday so there was no way he was playing tonight. Sorry I might have been confused/confused the situation.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The question was if KJ would play tonight. You said no but you didn't know about the other guy. So thats why I mentioned that I read on the CBJ website that Blankenberg was not going to report to the team until Monday so there was no way he was playing tonight. Sorry I might have been confused/confused the situation.

Oh right. Sorry. My bad. Sick today so my head is a bit cloudy

Reactions: Byrral

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
Oh damn for some reason I thought Johnson was gonna debut tonight, would've probably been the most exciting thing about the game at this point :)

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Rozy needed that! Nice job by Z that entire shift plus the deflection causing the turnover.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad