BRUINS GDT GAME 73 7:08 PM - St. Louis returns to TD Garden - NESN, ESPN+, SNP, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
They were down 4-2 and by that point had zero chance to tie it up never mind win it given the way they were playing
Then why pull the goalie if you’re just giving up? He was out there last game with a minute left, I don’t think it was a white flag decision.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Bruce, I get it. You’re pissed at Freddy. But we are the walking wounded and double shifting guys you will need. Think you‘re no being a dumbass. I believe you made your point.

Health will be the Bienvenue. Blues is a good team. Ne

At least they're not carrying the Cup around our ice again

Blues are a great team top to bottom. Looks like they have a legit Goalie as well even though he let up to very soft goals tonight.

Swayman kept this from being an embarrassing result

Reactions: Saxon Eric

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
I know more than a few here aren't fans of Cassidy. But like I've posted before; look at this team and then look at their record. I believe Butch should get some of the credit.

Reactions: 13Hockey

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Or that playing with 5D since half of 1st with 3 of their 4 best D missing finally catch them up?

Didn't seem to bother Toronto losing 2 D in game on their 3rd in 4th nights. Still beat the Bruins up and down the ice until they ran out of gas in the 3rd.

Team isn't going anywhere if it can't overcome adversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad