GDT: Game 72: Seattle Kraken(39-24-8) @ Nashville Predators(35-26-8) - 11:00 a.m. PT / 2:00 p.m. ET

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Saros had to make a quick decision and made the wrong one. Back to a two goal lead in a very unexpected way,

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Saros didn't have much choice but ... not a great pass under Birchbeach's pressure.

Now let's not turtle in the last minute.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Come out of this third period with a win, we would be eight points ahead of the Preds who would have only one game in hand compared to us, three points ahead of Winnnipeg and we would have a game in hand, and nine points ahead of Calgary with the Kraken having a game in hand, as well. So. like it's a big period, this one.

Baszie

Apr 29, 2021
Some of this coaching decisions I don’t understand.
Why is the 4th line mostly benched in the 2nd when they are at 85 xG%.
Why is Schwartz having more icetime then McCann every game.

Reactions: Toomany7pins

topcatone

Jun 6, 2016
Poor Soros...he'll have nightmares during the off-season if that horrible mistake costs the Pred the playoffs and gives it to the Kraken. Goalie rules: Never leave your net area to play unless you are 100% sure of where to put it.

Changes for next season: 1) get a couple of faceoff guys, 2) hire PK and PP coaches. Preds have horrible PP (mainly because they don't shoot much) yet it is embarrassing how they enter the zone with control almost every time. IF Kraken could enter the zone we would have probably won 3-4 more games up to this point.

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Come out of this third period with a win, we would be eight points ahead of the Preds who would have only one game in hand compared to us, three points ahead of Winnnipeg and we would have a game in hand, and nine points ahead of Calgary with the Kraken having a game in hand, as well. So. like it's a big period, this one.
Assuming we see this out you've got to think that the other teams are running out of runway. There's what 10? Games left. 20/22 points to get. Nashville would have to go an amazing run and beat teams like Toronto, Boston, Dallas, vegas, Carolina, Winnipeg and Colorado. Not saying it's impossible but it's tough. We just got to take care of our own business and beat the teams we should be beating

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Just like that , 3-2. This drives me crazy. How often this happens and how predictable it is? LEARN TO PROTECT A BLOODY LEAD.

Getting the two goal lead back quite quickly sure helps my mood.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
No stupid penalties now, please.

Larsson has been huge for us the last three or four games.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Matty scores in the clutch. 5-2. If anybody remembers Red Auerbach, maybe time to light the cigar.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
McCann with a steal, and now we have a laugher. What a wonderful turn of events.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad