GDT: Game 72: Seattle Kraken(39-24-8) @ Nashville Predators(35-26-8) - 11:00 a.m. PT / 2:00 p.m. ET

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
feels_good_man.jpg

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Most critical three game road trip of the year and the Kraken take five out of six points. Not many of us would have bet a lot of money on that after the Edmonton game.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Took care of that one and Jean Claude approves.
giphy.gif

There was no need for this one to be close in the third but it happened and the team dealt with it.

First ever 40 win season for the Kraken and first ever 20 goal season for Matty.
giphy.gif

Now we're off to Minnesota on Monday with an eight point lead on Nashville.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Took care of that one and Jean Claude approves.
giphy.gif

There was no need for this one to be close in the third but it happened and the team dealt with it.

First ever 40 win season for the Kraken and first ever 20 goal season for Matty.
giphy.gif

Now we're off to Minnesota on Monday with an eight point lead on Nashville.
Nashville play Toronto tomorrow so that game in hand should be gone too and hopefully a loss

Reactions: RainyCityHockey

topcatone

Jun 6, 2016
The breakaway stop on Tomasino, then the Soro's Christmas present (off-season nightmares for him on that one, as it probably cost any playoff hopes) were key. Grub looks very good. Suprised Daccord sent down, but on the other hand, he has earned some Firebird playoff time. I suspect that he will be back (we just can't trust Jones).

Bluesish

Embrace Mediocracy
Nov 19, 2011
Rust Belt, USA
Congrats for Matty Beniers! Was checking box scores and noticed with his goal today he's put up 20/30/50 in 70 games played. He really should be getting talked about more. Looking forward to watching the Kraken in the playoffs (Go Dunner and Schwartzy!).

Reactions: RainyCityHockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad