GDT: Game #72: Habs vs Flyers, Thurs. March 28, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Another primeau shutty would be cool
Considering he was looking like a complete failure as a pick last year during his NHL stints

He has done a complete 180 in a year, hard not to be proud of the guy, he's clearly busted his butt and is being rewarded for it
It's been fun to see, especially since we don't NEED him to be G1 anymore, but! If he wants to go and take it well hey he's totally allowed to do it too lol

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Why do you peolpe give a a shit about Torts. What has he done to the Habs except keep check in with St Louis to find out how his son is doing?
I would not give a ** about Tort if people would not give a shit about Tort. But every time the guy is purposely an *** and knows very well some people will complain about it then there's a wave of defenders going on social media to defend is *** hole behaviors.

The guy is very toxic publicly (don't know how he is in private) there's no other way around it and when you are toxic you'll meet resistance. He knows it and he's ready for it. I just wish there would not be so many people defending this way of behaving for no other reason than political reasons.

On top of that he has been a one trick pony coach for a while. He used to be better as coach when his ego was not as big. But now he's just a glorified improved Therrien. He'll do well with grinders but ultimately it's not working with a real team and it has not been working for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad