GDT: Game #72: Habs vs Flyers, Thurs. March 28, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Habs are not going to allow Philly to bully them. One thing about Anderson, when he gets a thorn in his side he is not someone you want to drop em with.
I genuinely with all my heart hopes andy returns somewhat to an acceptable form out there next year , even when he is not putting up points he can be very useful. What an abysmal season for him

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Did Wifi just say...you don't want this? lol
I can 100000% vouch I've read xhekaj lips / or have heard him say this outright in scrums lol

He's the best God, it's such a bonus addition+huge unexpected piece to our growing rebuild

In the playoffs... he's gonna f***ing flourish man..
If Big Ben Chiarot can be a noticeable force in the playoffs, so can Arber, and then some

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I genuinely with all my heart hopes andy returns somewhat to an acceptable form out there next year , even when he is not putting up points he can be very useful. What an abysmal season for him
If you aren't scoring then do something else for your team, that's my frustration with Josh. He can still bring other attributes and he often doesn't.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Suzuki with his 30th goal. Yes!!! Picks up an assist so he's at 69 pts in his 72nd game, so close to that ppg mark. :highclap:

Slafkovsky with the primary assist on Suzuki's goal so extends his point streak to 9 games.

So much for playing like crap after a Western road trip.
nice-south-park.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad