GDT: Game 72: Edmonton Oilers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Viva Rock Vegas

You are sentanced to death, how do you wish to die?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Your honor, TL : DR. The prosecution rests.
Your Honor, citing the supreme court case, We want Vs Chilly Willy 1996, The intangable intracasies of the suppositon of the chief justices ruling in cohesion with the flubbering gundimine. Continue 7 pages of that, make it so tedious maybe he passes you high for you lawyer speak. :laugh:
You should try reading a civil procedure textbook some time. It's like calculus but with words.
Procedural law, yuck. My legal interest is in Constitutional Law, and Sovereignty Laws. Not sure I would pass law school, at least here though, because I fundamentally disagree with legal line of thinking in this country and would have almost the same answer to every question and essay.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Your Honor, citing the supreme court case, We want Vs Chilly Willy 1996, The intangable intracasies of the suppositon of the chief justices ruling in cohesion with the flubbering gundimine. Continue 7 pages of that, make it so tedious maybe he passes you high for you lawyer speak. :laugh:

Procedural law, yuck. My legal interest is in Constitutional Law, and Sovereignty Laws. Not sure I would pass law school, at least here though, because I fundamentally disagree with legal line of thinking in this country and would have almost the same answer to every question and essay.

Kinda sounds like you're thinking a lot in terms of Con Law and I suppose on the bright side, substantive due process has had a lot more victories than defeats in the last half century.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Kinda sounds like you're thinking a lot in terms of Con Law and I suppose on the bright side, substantive due process has had a lot more victories than defeats in the last half century.
My big issue, and this puts me at odds with everything. I don't believe NZ is lawfully constituted, in fact from what I've been able to find we have been Illegally applying British Law, since independence in 1920. It's often said they we were slowly granted independence, but everything the English did and said leading up to the signing of the treaty of Versailles was an acknowledgement that NZ would become independent the moment we signed, and I've yet to see a legal principle that has been or could have been applied to permit. Simply put, we need a written constitution.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Wow- 16 saves for Subes on 19 shots. Not great.

I thought Edmonton had some high quality chances, more than they should have had for 19 shots anyway.

Subban needs to have some better games though. This was his best start in his 3 starts since the trade.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Vegas Golden Knights Playoff Chances

Beating Edmonton 3-2 (End 2nd), playoff odds up 0.01 to 99.6%
83 points 39 27-5

basically we'd have to go on a massive slump to miss at this point. 2-8-1 still gives us a 70.2% chance of getting in.

This is fantastic because boy do we need to give Fleury rest before the postseason.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I just want to say f*** NBCSN for their stupid scheduling. Having one game at 4 and another game at 7 is stupid.

Completely missed 5 minutes of the 1st period because the Pens-Flyers game ran late.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I just want to say **** NBCSN for their stupid scheduling. Having one game at 4 and another game at 7 is stupid.

Completely missed 5 minutes of the 1st period because the Pens-Flyers game ran late.

I missed the first goal because I went to use the restroom really quickly when they switched over.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad