GDT: Game 72 | CBJ @ MTL | 7 PM EST | The Final Countdown

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Good to see the old Second Period Meltdown when we needed it.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
6-2 MTL on PP with a nice play. Harvey-Pinard hat trick it seems. Good for them. We're having a bit of a meltdown but in a tank season I'm fine with it.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
What's up with Hutchinson not being on the bench but amongst the crowd? I missed something but why is it like that. Or is the bench just too short at Bell Centre.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Okay. If Elvis is done for the season, please leave tarasovs ass in Cleveland and bring up Jon Gillies.
Yeah 100%. Tarasov needs to string together some good starts and get into playoff mood. Cleveland is in a good position to battle for that last spot. Leave that as-is and let the big club figure things out in a season where losses are more than welcome now...

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Yeah 100%. Tarasov needs to string together some good starts and get into playoff mood. Cleveland is in a good position to battle for that last spot. Leave that as-is and let the big club figure things out in a season where losses are more than welcome now...
Part of me wants to reward Greaves for his play down there, but I also don’t want to take their best goalie away for their playoff stretch.

Maybe we can let Jet get his debut this year at some point for a game but by in large I want him to help Cleveland more.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00