Post-Game Talk: GAME 72 - Buaileann Boston na Seaicéid Ghorm agus cailleann Leafanna Maple - BRUINS 2 CBJ 1 F/OT

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Love him or hate him, we now need Conor McGregor at our playoff games. Can he be the new mascot?!
giphy (1).gif

It shall be done

Reactions: Boston Bandit

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
This team will ensure I remain single. No one in their right mind will want anything to do with me after watching a Bruins game like that with me. "**** you Refs! **** you Columbus! and especially **** you Torts!!!!" all came spewing out of my mouth when Marchy scored. I'm gonna die alone lmao
If we were in the same room when this happened, I would have asked you to marry me.

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com
This team will ensure I remain single. No one in their right mind will want anything to do with me after watching a Bruins game like that with me. "**** you Refs! **** you Columbus! and especially **** you Torts!!!!" all came spewing out of my mouth when Marchy scored. I'm gonna die alone lmao
I don't see nothing wrong with a bit of fire in the blood...especially when it comes to our boys.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015

If we were in the same room when this happened, I would have asked you to marry me.

There’s yer man!

Reactions: BMC

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON
Being a martial art student, when I watch MacGregor strut into the stage like that I think a) all for show and entertainment and b) wouldn't make it through a real solid sparring session

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
You sound like me!

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad