Pre-Game Talk: Game 72 | 3/23 | Philadelphia Freedom Bruins @ Flyers | 1pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
I hope we see a solid road game like they played vs the Leafs in TO a few weeks ago. Also if (and I think he will) Linus has a strong game, let’s go with him for the next few. Time to get ready for the playoffs and run with the hot hand in nets. Enough rotating goalies.

Reactions: lopey

KWbruin

May 29, 2019
Kitchener, ON
I would switch JVR or Brazeau to PP1. I'm not a fan of having the only 2 net presence scorers in the same PP unit.

Also if they're split up Brazeau can study JVR.
Also, on the same PP unit, won't they be tripping over each other in front of the net? Swear some of these decisions are baffling. But maybe it will work. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
The Capitals are now two points behind the Flyers with a game in hand, for third in the Metro.

Tortorella rubbed everyone the wrong way healthy-scratching Sean Couturier. But the team responded by beating Toronto in regulation, and getting a point against a flying Carolina team.

The B's will likely be facing Sam Ersson, who would've stopped at least 2 or 3 of the 6 goals they netted last time against Philly.

The B's should win, but it won't be easy.

The game won't be a cakewalk, but hopefully we'll get pics of Fenway's post game celebratory cheesesteak. Pat's or Geno's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad