BRUINS GDT GAME 72 - 1:45 PM - THE BEAR is sniffing the Cherry Blossoms in Washington - TNT, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Soft weak D group it s not a good receipe for winning hockey game espacially in playoffs...Mclaughlin...enough? Nothing better than this young guy in the farm? Big trouble!!!

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I hate Ovechkin more than any player in the league, he just floats now looking for one-timers and empty net goals like today, hope this prick does not break Gretzky's record and someone ends his career, he is a dirty SOB and gets away with so much crap.
You cannot wish end of his career that's a bit much. Come back to roost ya know

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Embarrassing for #8
Line 1 wears a lot of this loss on their chest.
i agree somewhat. They have always been somewhat at fault when they play a tough team. They get hit and are too soft to do anything about it. Let’s face it, Bergeron isn’t a banger, Marchand is too small, and Pasta was light as is DB. I’m more disappointed in the third line to be honest. They were a nine show.
I hate Ovechkin more than any player in the league, he just floats now looking for one-timers and empty net goals like today, hope this prick does not break Gretzky's record and someone ends his career, he is a dirty SOB and gets away with so much crap.
this 100%

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
So what did we learn....
*We miss Lindholm, Gryz and Pasta
*Ullmark is incredible
*The officiating is friggin' horrible per usual
*We have to be tougher

and of course we learnt from TNT that....

*TJ Oshie is the greatest player ever!!!!!​

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
He's got the 7th most Even Strength goals this season at the age of 36. Leads his team in points and goals.

Not sure how much better he would be if he didn't "float"

Reactions: max21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad