GDT: Game 71: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadiens 3/21/23 7:00pm EST- TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
fE1wrFd.jpg

WEvcCvv.jpg

EQFTsPx.jpg

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Tampa beat the Habs on Saturday but then lost to the Devils on Sunday. Now they head to the Habs for a 4 game road trip (Habs, Sens, Bruins, Canes).

How bad do they want home ice over the Leafs? They have not been playing great lately so I'm sure Cooper wants to get them more sharp before the playoffs.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Tabarnak why is Gallagher back? Caliss esti! This season is already painful as it is but now I have to watch him reappear? FML

I fear for Gallagher's confidence moving forward. Confidence on the ice and off the ice cause man, it's sad to see him fall like that. No matter how much he tries to not let it bother him, it will.

Reactions: Shred and L4br3cqu3

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Next is Monahan. Have they ever released any info on him in the last 2 months?
At TDL Hughes said he has recovered from his foot injury from blocking a shot. But during rehab, he suffered another injury.

When asked if he would possibly re-sign Monahan, Hughes said Monahan has to get healthy first, and then they would see about everything else.

That's the latest I've heard.

MSL was asked how come Dach isn't playing center considering the success he had before his injury. He said that because he's been out a while, he put him on the wing to ease him back and that he's had success there with Suzuki. But he said that could change throughout the game.
I can't wait to see Gurianov with Dach. It seems Drouin's holding his spot...

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
MSL was asked how come Dach isn't playing center considering the success he had before his injury. He said that because he's been out a while, he put him on the wing to ease him back and that he's had success there with Suzuki. But he said that could change throughout the game.
Great!

Hope Dach will feel good enough during the game to take on his own line. Or it’s gonna be next game, no rush!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Laval can use him

Big time. Ylonen is not there today because he's sick. But I hope that when he's back, they send him down, too. Because with both Dach and Gallagher back, Habs have 12F. So Ylonen can be sent down. And if Evans can be back soon, as well, since he still practiced witha non-contact jersey today, then they can send RHP down afterwards. I know RHP deserves to be in the NHL. But I still prefer him down in Laval for their playoff push.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad