GDT: Game 71 | Penguins @ Sabres | 3.14 @ 7PM EST | Eat Pie, Watch Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
By the way Sheary seems to be playing pretty hard against us every game this season. Dunno if that's a coincidence or just him wanting to prove us wrong for moving him.

Personally I wish he was still here but JR had to move him because of that stupid Hunwick contract.

He wants us to get that 3rd

Reactions: Pancakes

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
This is assuming Letang is alive. I have my doubts

I'm just really hoping it isn't full Penguins and he has re-injured his neck and is trying to avoid surgery but realistically is probably out for the season.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Great back checking Horny.....even if you aren’t the fastest guy the pressure worked.

Reactions: BHD

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
At this point I am not even sure if I want the Islanders to win. Pretty confident we are making it at this point and would be nice to get that home ice advantage in R1

I just don’t want to play the Isles...going to be even more boring a trap than this game

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
It's the 2nd intermission. Besides who cares what other teams do, we gotta worry about how we are playing.

Well it obviously matters what other teams do at the end of the season in a playoff divisional race. But sure, we need to keep winning obviously

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
I just don’t want to play the Isles...going to be even more boring a trap than this game

Isles series wouldn’t be exciting but there is no reason whatsoever we shouldn’t beat them talent wise.

1993 would agree!

Reactions: Andy99

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Dare I say that I've really liked Gudbranson's game? Like, it started off firmly in the "He's not that bad actually" and has shifted to me actually really liking his game. If he made a million or so less, he'd be damn near ideal as a bottom pairing guy based on his play so far.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
The Hart is a shite trophy anyway. “Best superstar with the worst team out of three choices as voted on by the media.”

Who the f*** cares about that?

Reactions: Andy99

Bnat66

May 10, 2017
New Jersey
Whats the quick analysis of what the Pens did to change up their game to start winning some games? even with Letang and Rust out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad