GDT: Game 71: Nashville Predators vs Montreal Canadiens 3/10/20 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
Did Domi has showed any heart this year and did he deserve to play more ? Who got the PP minutes ? Danault or Domi ?
Who gives a rat's ar$$ about heart or if he deserved this or that. Danault hasn't been producing much (nothing new) and neither has Domi. Yet Domi did hit 72 pts with 28 goals just last year. We needed more offence, yet we never tried to get Domi going by trying him out with our best forwards available. Not for his sake but for the teams' sake. When the team is floundering, in need of offence and last year's highest pt player is struggling, you would think the Habs would, at the very least, try jump-starting him at some point in the season before the season fell off the cliff.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
This is gonna be amateur hour for sure. Down on the 401, Tampa is visiting the Leafs who have Reilly back in the lineup tonight. Two diametrically opposed game styles... one will be fun, the other one not so much. And it pains me so much to type this.

I tend to lean on @get25 's side of things when it comes to this year's playoffs, I think the US health care system by design is going to shut big & small businesses down for months and the playoffs will be part of it. Cup hopefuls this year may have their hearts broken lol

Marc, did you contract this out to some Russian and planted a new virus as a scheme to buy yourself 2 more years?!???? Geez.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
And they wonder why Suzuki has hit a wall. A quick glimpse at his wingers should answer the question :banghead:

Reactions: Edgy

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Max Domi scored 72pts last year, the most by any Habs player since Alexei Kovalev had 84pts in 2007-08
Brendan Gallagher has had back to back 30+ goal seasons, and would likely have 30+ this year if not for injuries

Game 70, tonight, is the first time they will play together this year.

Insanity
No, the “insanity” hallmark is reserved for next year. This year? It was more like more of the same garbage. Wait till Drouin is “healthy” next season... seriously.

Reactions: 417

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Byron-Danault-Armia
scary #1 line, nice job MB
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I think it's safe to say that this is the least prolific first line in the NHL.

I hope the make me eat crow tonight but I highly doubt it.....

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
Gally doesn't like to play with Domi.
And we're all about accommodating players and what they want.

For example Kotka was just dying to play with shitty wingers on the 3rd line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad