GDT: [Game #71] Dallas Stars vs. New Jersey Devils - 1:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Can't wait to watch Vegas lose to Arizona tonight like this on home ice. That's gonna happen, right?

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
What an embarrassing performance. Now go to Chicago tomorrow and that’s gonna be a tough game. Pathetic. Is it too late to fire Bowness?

Reactions: MBTendy

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I'm starting to remember that week and a half where I avoided watching the Stars play and how it was the happiest I'd been in a while. Seems like a good time to try that again. :laugh:

Reactions: Sports2

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
1649536569896.png

• Haha
Reactions: The Tourist

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Unfortunately weve seen that we cant rely on Jake as a true number 1 yet.

Hes not ready. Hes young so maybe he will improve and be that guy in a year or so. But we needed a period from him today anf he was bad.

That 3rd period was disgusting by all of them

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Unfortunately weve seen that we cant rely on Jake as a true number 1 yet.

Hes not ready. Hes young so maybe he will improve and be that guy in a year or so. But we needed a period from him today anf he was bad.

That 3rd period was disgusting by all of them
We should get Dawes and that random Toronto backup who shut us out. We play against tons of future vezina winners.

Reactions: The Tourist

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I think a lot of these fans just pay to go so they can sing together. Karaoke on ice.

suprafastcelica

Oct 30, 2006
I have been on team lose since before the turn of the year. Nill screwed the pooch by not selling at the deadline. Now this team will lose Klingberg for nothing, sweet. I'm not sure how this team can lose to the bottom teams most of the time. That is not a recipe to make the playoffs. I really hope in the off-season Nill, Bowness and many others are released from the team. This team needs change now.

Reactions: Blindsummit

David Castillo

Oct 29, 2014
San Antonio, TX
I don't think a different system makes him a Norris contender. He's just not an offensively greedy enough player to score a bunch of goals.

I'll die on the hill (probably a slow death) that Miro's offense has been sabotaged by the perfect marriage of events: 1) the current system and 2) being switched to his weakside.
"He scored 26 pts on his weakside in the playoffs-"
Yes, 65 percent of which came against Calgary and Colorado: two teams that had the worst goaltending at the time. Heiskanen's shot quality his rookie year was so absurd, he was expected to score at least 12 goals his rookie year. That's higher than Cale Makar's mark of 8 his rookie year. Since then Miro has been good for two extra goals. 12 vs. 2. That may be a small sample size, but that's a massive dropoff. I think there's a pretty clear correlation (his defense has improved, so you could argue it's a wash but the team needs goals more than defense IMO).

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Wish there was a fast forward button to the end of the regular season so we don’t have be put through the stress this team gives it’s fanbase.

I’m still confident they make it but man oh man, if they miss a major shakeup better go down. Not just Bones and Nill.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Reading the NJ game thread and I feel sorry for them. They are impressed by their win and think they beat a good team. Dallas looks like shit against every non playoff team and never blows anyone out.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Reading the NJ game thread and I feel sorry for them. They are impressed by their win and think they beat a good team. Dallas looks like shit against every non playoff team and never blows anyone out
Reading the NJ game thread and I feel sorry for them. They are impressed by their win and think they beat a good team. Dallas looks like shit against every non playoff team and never blows anyone out.
Lost to Ottawa 2x, Seattle, Arizona, and New Jersey. I know good teams lose to bad teams every once in a while, but damn come on.

Reactions: suprafastcelica

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Reading the NJ game thread and I feel sorry for them. They are impressed by their win and think they beat a good team. Dallas looks like shit against every non playoff team and never blows anyone out

Lost to Ottawa 2x, Seattle, Arizona, and New Jersey. I know good teams lose to bad teams every once in a while, but damn come on.
You forgot Montreal. :sarcasm:

I was watching the Devils stream, apparently they broke a 9 game road losing streak.

Reactions: suprafastcelica

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad