GDT: GAME #71 | CAPS @ WILD | 7PM CT, 2AM FIN | Insert CAPS LOCK joke here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
dubnyk played well, our D left too many caps all alone in front of the net thats why we lost. the 3 new additions dont look very fast , we need to get back that overall speed game.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
Well, that was pretty rough. I don't know how much of the ******** tactics you guys saw on the broadcast, but for those who were there I'm sure they've already posted the litany of offenses.

The Wild got hosed with a lot of calls, almost like it was an NBC broadcast to the East Coast (or...maybe it's because they turned down a WC in Washington! CONSPIRACIEZZZZZ) but they did well enough to force a bit of a comeback despite that.

Wish they hit the third goal and got at least a point, felt they deserved it after how the game played out, but c'est la vie. 7-4 now...and the Snooze on Saturday. Bleh.

jimbowman

Mar 19, 2013
dubnyk played well, our D left too many caps all alone in front of the net thats why we lost. the 3 new additions dont look very fast , we need to get back that overall speed game.

I don't know why Schroeder is still out. They need his speed badly.

I thought Dumba played so great last night. Was all over the puck in both ends.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Can't win them all, and thankfully it was to East team instead of West in the hunt with us. Still wish they at least got a point out of the deal.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
basically even steven until 5 min left in the 2nd and boom boom down by 2 in 39 seconds. folin scored with 10 seconds left in the 2nd to make it 2-1. they did have like 4 power plays to i think our one. lately our passes have been close but not connecting on the big play. just no puck luck i guess.

Billy Mays Here*

Personally, I wouldn't mind sitting a guy like Bergenheim for Schroeder.

This. Stewart has been better than I expected so far but Bergenheim has been very underwhelming since arriving aside from maybe a game or two. Poor Schroeder was playing very well and deserves a spot back in the line-up for now, but we all know Yeo won't give it to him.

Hockeycast

Aug 31, 2011
Finland
Had about as much even strength TOI as Haula. Bergy doesn't play pp or pk so his toi seems really low if there are many penalties. Haula had 6 minutes pk time.

Makes sense. Although I'd like to see him play a bit more. Wouldn't mind trying him on the PK.
Come playoff time and I think he'll be a really useful asset to this team, he tends to play well under a lot of pressure. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad