Pre-Game Talk: Game #70: Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers - Sunday, March 16th 12:00PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THE GAME DAY THREAD FOR THIS GAME, PLEASE POST HERE: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1510829

The Canucks face off against their former back-up goalie and twitter superstar, Roberto Luongo
roberto_luongo.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

large.png
@
large.png

WHEN: Sunday, March 16th, 12:00PM PDT
WHERE: BB&T Center, Sunrise, Florida
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: TEAM 1040AM

Vancouver Canucks

Alex Burrows - Henrik Sedin - Nicklas Jensen
Chris Higgins - Shawn Matthias - Jannik Hansen
David Booth - Jordan Schroeder - Zack Kassian
Tom Sestito - Zac Dalpe - Darren Archibald

Dan Hamhuis - Chris Tanev
Alex Edler - Kevin Bieksa
Ryan Stanton - Jason Garrison

Eddie Lack

Florida Panthers

Upshall - Bjugstad - Boyes
Fleischmann - Trocheck - Huberdeau
Howden - Pirri - Hayes
Barch - Gomez - Crabb

Campbell - Gilbert
Kulikov - Robak
Olsen - Petrovic

Luongo

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I'm in Fla right now. Gonna be at the game. Hope lack starts. He needs to get something going

JoeCool16

Sep 9, 2011
Vancouver
Do you guys think Markstrom will get the start against the Panthers? I'd love to see him play on our ice again!

Torts doesn't do sentimentality, so I doubt it. Unless he thinks that playing against his old team will bring out the best in him, I think he'll just keep riding Eddie into the ice.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I wouldn't be surprised to see us lose. FLA is going to want to win this for Lu and probably play their best game of the season because of it.

LeftCoast

Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver
You know what to do ...

6169070_f496.jpg

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Wetcoaster

Goalie fight!!!!!!

Vancouver Canucks ‏@VanCanucks
"I'll probably ask him if he wants to have a goalie fight or something like that" - Lack, on what he'll say to Luongo in warmup.

Wetcoaster

"It's going to be special for sure. It'll be fun. He was a great teammate. We went through a lot together" - Henrik, on facing Lu

"What Lu can't see, he can't stop..." - Burrows on how to score on Luongo

"I always saw myself with the Panthers for a long time. I was shocked about the deal, but Van is great. The guys are awesome" - Markstrom

Squall

Mar 22, 2013
Torts doesn't do sentimentality, so I doubt it. Unless he thinks that playing against his old team will bring out the best in him, I think he'll just keep riding Eddie into the ice.

Well, Markstrom will likely start in one of Florida or Tampa bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad