GDT: Game #70: Kracken vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, CoyotesCentral

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
I give credit where credit is due. The kid performs exactly as I've said he does and any credit given has been earned.
Perhaps you should stick to your above opinion and forgo the abuse, you could be agreed with.

I hate this kind of shit and normally wouldn't comment, but....
Cooley is not currently a #1.
Geekie, we have no idea where he'll fit in at this point.
The Coyotes do not currently have a 1C. Geekie isn't even on the team so he is not a 2C either. I guess I should've elaborated more as clearly it was not as self-evident as I thought. This was not a list of current Cs, this was a list of potential future Cs based on the premise of Hayton sticking around and being a 3C because clearly he is not a 1C.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I give credit where credit is due. The kid performs exactly as I've said he does and any credit given has been earned.
Perhaps you should stick to your above opinion and forgo the abuse, you could be agreed with.

I hate this kind of shit and normally wouldn't comment, but....
Cooley is not currently a #1.
Geekie, we have no idea where he'll fit in at this point.
LOL. What credit are we talking about exactly?

We all know Hayton isn't a 1C, but he is still likely our best C today.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:I just pissed my pants from laughing so hard. Just curious, but what do you think our best C is going to re-sign for?

Last edited:

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
To this i
The Coyotes do not currently have a 1C. Geekie isn't even on the team so he is not a 2C either. I guess I should've elaborated more as clearly it was not as self-evident as I thought. This was not a list of current Cs, this was a list of potential future Cs based on the premise of Hayton sticking around and being a 3C because clearly he is not a 1C.
To this, I can only respond, “No shit”? :laugh:
That was basically my point.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
LOL. What credit are we talking about exactly?
I know your comprehension skills are poor, but are you honestly that dense? I’ll dumb it down as much as I can for you… the kid’s currently a third line C, at best and he’s been playing #1 C. The “exactly’s” you request, I’ve given to you over the course of two or three years now…. SMH

Last edited:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I know your comprehension skills are poor, but are you honestly that dense? I’ll dumb it down as much as I can for you… the kid’s currently a third line C, at best and he’s been playing #1 C. The “exactly’s” you request, I’ve given to you over the course of two or three years now…. SMH
:laugh::laugh::laugh:So you finally admit he is a third line C. And you even add "at best." There is only one person that is dense in this conversation and it's sure in hell not me cowboy.

• Wow
Reactions: Kaizen

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
:laugh::laugh::laugh:So you finally admit he is a third line C. And you even add "at best." There is only one person that is dense in this conversation and it's sure in hell not me cowboy.
Find where I said he's a 1C, if you'd like your statement above to have any validity sandwich boy. I've said he's our best option at 1C and therefore our 1C. Your complete and utter lack of comprehension has failed you again Sir.

• Wow
Reactions: Kaizen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad