GDT: Game #70 Florida Panthers @ San Jose SHARKS 7:30pm PDT 18 March 2014 CSNCa KFox

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
SNOG 5-1 Sharks
Nieto x2, Burns, Pavelski, Couture
Hayes

Too bad I probably can't watch since I got finals and projects to work on this week.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
This should be a blow out. Florida isn't all that good (Even though Luongo has been decent since the trade) and the Sharks are playing on all cylinders right now, even without Hertl.

Sharks 6 (Pavelski x3, Thornton, Couture, Burns)
Panthers 1 (Boyes)

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
If they're serious about catching the Ducks (and avoiding the Kings), they'll step up even though they'll probably be tired coming back from the East coast.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
first game back after a good road trip against a team with nothing to play for just SCREAMS let down game.

but....

Sharks 5-Panthers 1
$$$$(2)-Marleau-(2)-Nieto
Ginger

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
This should be a blow out. Florida isn't all that good (Even though Luongo has been decent since the trade) and the Sharks are playing on all cylinders right now, even without Hertl.

Panthers 1 (Boyes)

In that case... SNOG:

5 - 3 Panthers
Fleischmann x2, Boyes, Upshall, Wilson
Wingels, Nieto, Pavelski

Last edited:

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010

Panthers 1 (Boyes)
Your right just like our last games vs Calgary Edmonton and buffalo. O wait. Those didn't turn out do great. I would say the sharks were not great there last 2 games. They barely squeaked by a bottom 5 team in the islanders. And if not for nemo. Yes I am giving him his credit it's probably a 5 to 1 blowout vs the rangers. This is one of those games that can go either way this is the sharks 5th game in like 8 days and they had to fly coast to coast.

Last edited:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
First home game off a road trip with the opponent after Florida being something they circled on the calendar in Anaheim. This is the very definition of a trap game. We'll see if the boys come ready to play.

5-2 Sharks

Pavelski, Marleau, Couture, Burns, and Wingels

Boyes and Bjugstad

DuckEatinShark

GET ALL THE PPs!!!!
Jul 20, 2009
San Jose
Sharks 3-2

Wingels, Marleau, Couture
Fleishmann, Bjugstad

The Sharks like to play down to their opponents, but a FLA team with so many key injuries shouldn't really threaten this team.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Your right just like our last games vs Calgary Edmonton and buffalo. O wait. Those didn't turn out do great. I would say the sharks were not great there last 2 games. They barely squeaked by a bottom 5 team in the islanders. And if not for nemo. Yes I am giving him his credit it's probably a 5 to 1 blowout vs the rangers. This is one of those games that can go either way this is the sharks 5th game in like 8 days and they had to fly coast to coast.

Sometimes you have your Kryptonite teams and this year Buffalo was one of those teams. How did the Sharks do when they played Florida in Florida?

You're right, this could be a trap game and I could be really wrong. At least I'm optimistic, and I did feel really good about the Rangers game. Maybe it was just seeing Niemi finally be the Niemi we all know and love. I still stand by my prediction, but if it's a close game, it's a close game. If the Sharks lose, that will suck but hopefully it's a good game.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
So anyone going to the game tonight that doesn't mind parting with the freebie item you get? I'll pay shipping and handling back to you of course.

irish%20gnome.JPG

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
So anyone going to the game tonight that doesn't mind parting with the freebie item you get? I'll pay shipping and handling back to you of course.

irish%20gnome.JPG

It's not a "frebbie" -- part of package with Irish Heritage game.

Only those who participated in the package have a chance to get.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Last I've read is Huberdeau is not on the Panthers road trip.

They recalled Garrett Wilson fwiw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad