GDT: [Game #70] Dallas Stars vs. Arizona Coyotes – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
That Duchene pass was amazing. His right leg harley-kicking completely sold it that it was going to be a snap shot.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
The 4th line guys really turned it up in recent weeks. All 3 may still reach 20 points now and Steel already has .

Feel like they've played with a weight off since the trade deadline passed.

That line were winners from Dallas standing pat

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Those two goals were also chances Arizona shouldn't have ever gotten, top pair didn't cover themselves in glory at all.
2 bad turnovers on zone exits led to Clayton Keller (the defacto #1 goal scoring weapon on the Coyotes) having a uncontested shooting opportunity on the first goal but somehow people default to ""Jake's gotta make those saves"". Really makes you think

Reactions: Elysian

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Is that the roadkilled one? I didn't appreciate it, honestly. Roadkill isn't funny. :(

I can't believe they actually posted that :laugh:

Not even a "oh btw the animal is fake" so people chill out or smth like nope lol they're standing by their post. Not sure how that even gets approved to be posted

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
There's plenty of Wiley E Coyote jokes they can steal that don't have the 'hurting animals minding their own business' context. Or blown Ford engines. Or anything on Wiki disambiguation page.

Do better, Stars twitter people. Your bar is too high for last night's thing.

Reactions: Elysian

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Gave up 2 bad goals and looked a little off, but the guys in front did a solid job and he made a couple of solid saves
I guess no goal is a good goal to give up, but both goals came from high danger areas close to the net. I would like your definition of a "bad goal" but it is clearly different than mine, lol.

I think the Dallas D tends to give up too many high danger chances, even while limiting shots overall. I always hate to see any D below the OTHER team's net, other than Miro and Harley. When Jani or Esa is down there, it is a recipe for breakouts the other way. So, in some ways, it is our system that creates this, and I expect/hope that they will tighten up D schemes for the playoffs, even at the expense of some offense.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
It was a bit much and delete worthy but not really that bad

The Coyotes' owner's son posting the job listing is just stupid. Someone get that kid off Twitter already, its embarrassing

• Wow
Reactions: Satan

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
It was a bit much and delete worthy but not really that bad

The Coyotes' owner's son posting the job listing is just stupid. Someone get that kid off Twitter already, its embarrassing
why is it delete worthy? if it doesn't fit your sense of humor, fine, move along, but don't try to make every one else's fit yours.

it's not like this was an endorsement of killing animals or players from their teams. i really don't understand why ppl are up in arms about this.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
why is it delete worthy? if it doesn't fit your sense of humor, fine, move along, but don't try to make every one else's fit yours.

it's not like this was an endorsement of killing animals or players from their teams. i really don't understand why ppl are up in arms about this.
Many people have strong negative reactions to animal harm. It's just a bad marketing move.

Reactions: LT

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I am borderline psycho is my defense of animals. If I ever saw someone hurting an animal for no reason I would ****ing lose it. In grade 11, on the last day, the grade 12's decided they would do a graduation prank. They got coyotes, broke their legs, and sent them waddling around the hall during class change (you know how busy hallways get). I was in class when my friend sent me a text about this. I stormed out of class, grabbed a couple of buddies who were on their spare period, and started a huge fight in the hallway.

I would have stabbed the guy, but that is why I don't carry knives on me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: LT and Kcb12345

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I am borderline psycho is my defense of animals. If I ever saw someone hurting an animal for no reason I would ****ing lose it. In grade 11, on the last day, the grade 12's decided they would do a graduation prank. They got coyotes, broke their legs, and sent them waddling around the hall during class change (you know how busy hallways get). I was in class when my friend sent me a text about this. I stormed out of class, grabbed a couple of buddies who were on their spare period, and started a huge fight in the hallway.

Canadian kids are weird.

Reactions: mc3488

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

its an old meme but it checks out

Reactions: Satan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad