GDT: Game 70: Avs @ Jets | Saturday, March 12th, 5pm MT | Turtle Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
Mt Holly, NC
Why's Bdker still with MacKinnon and Grigo with Duchene? Duchene can use a winger that can score and MacKinnon could use a playmaker like Grigorenko.

While I agree in that I'd like to see those switches, we had a really good last game and have won 2 in a row while looking pretty good with this lineup. He's not going to switch anything up now.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
It's cause Matt has to carry Iginla. Greg plays closer to Iggy's pace and is a better fit opposite the dinosaur.

Boedker and MacK playing at the same pace is also something to keep in mind.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
It's cause Matt has to carry Iginla. Greg plays closer to Iggy's pace and is a better fit opposite the dinosaur.

Boedker and MacK playing at the same pace is also something to keep in mind.

With Landeskog out I'd be very tempted to move Iggy with Soda and Matthias. That would be a good slower paced cycling line that Iggy might fit in better with.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
Ride that turtle baby.

giphy.gif

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Must win for Avs. Must lose for Wild.

Why must the Wild have the easiest possible schedule right now?

Coloradorov

Oct 7, 2009
Denver
We need need need this win.

Turtles be damned! Get the lead and stay on the gas tonight, boys. Confidence train is a-rollin.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Our schedule to end the season is ridiculous.

Last 8 games: vs Wild, @Preds, @Blues, vs Caps, vs Blues, @Preds, @Stars, vs Ducks.

Assuming those teams spots in the postseason are not already essentially locked and they're just going though the motions and trying not to get injured. I can see the final 5 games being meh games for our opposition. Really depends how down to the wire the division title races are.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Our schedule to end the season is ridiculous.

Last 8 games: vs Wild, @Preds, @Blues, vs Caps, vs Blues, @Preds, @Stars, vs Ducks.

True, but right now and for the next 5 games we have a much easier schedule. 4 teams well out of playoffs, and 1 bubble team.

Compared to 4 bubble teams and a Top team for Minny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad