BRUINS GDT GAME 70 7:38 PM - THE BEAR explores 8 Mile Road - NESN, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Just because I haven’t said it to you in a while -

You are extremely biased in your interpretations of calls nightly. Sometimes, it’s comedic how clouded your vision gets. Yes, the Bruins get the short end at times. And yes, you have a serious victim complex when it comes to the team you root for and the referees. Every fan has it to some degree. You have it to a very unrealistic level.
Very true. I'd like consistency is all, and there is none.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Yeah, that was Blidh. I don’t hate it but it’s hilarious how some people pick and choose what they see.
Oh ya I don’t mind it at all. Most entertaining part of the last three hours. Blidh definitely started it though haha

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Just because I haven’t said it to you in a while -

You are extremely biased in your interpretations of calls nightly. Sometimes, it’s comedic how clouded your vision gets. Yes, the Bruins get the short end at times. And yes, you have a serious victim complex when it comes to the team you root for and the referees. Every fan has it to some degree. You have it to a very unrealistic level.

He makes Jack edwards look neutral

Reactions: CharasLazyWrister

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Studnicka lackluster play is troubling
Maybe a couple of pre-game shots would loosen him up and give him the confidence he needs to score some goals
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad