BRUINS GDT GAME 70 7:08 PM - A desperate Ottawa team comes to Boston - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, TSN5, RDS2, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
GDT designed by @Alicat

full

full

full

full

Boston Bruins (53-11-5 111 points) vs. Ottawa Senators (34-31-5 73 points)

7:00 pm ET

Streaming:
ESPN+
Boston TV/Radio: 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
Ottawa TV/Radio:

Officials

1679430908905.png
1679430933251.png

Referees Furman South (13), Kendrick Nicholson (30)
Linesmen Matt MacPherson (83), Mark Shewchyk (92)

full

TD Garden, Boston, MA

full

Boston Bruins Twitter
Ottawa Senators Twitter

full

Jeremy Swayman Named NHL Third Star Of The Week

Seven Different Bruins Score to Close Out Road Trip with Win in Buffalo

full

full

full

full

full

Linus Ullmark
42 GP | 34-5-0-1 | .935 Sv% | 1.97 GAA | 2 SO | 1 G | 1 Pt. | 2 PIM

full

full

Mads Sogaard
12 GP | 5-4-0-2 | .881 Sv% | 3.49 GAA | 1 A | 1 Pt.

full

full

full

full

Rest in Peace Keith!

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
3 things for this game:

1. No more injuries. We don't want to see anyone in a ‘walking boot’ after this game!

2. PP success. Let’s get it back again to what it was and see it pot a few and if not at least play with much more urgency on it. We are more than just a Pasta one timer for scoring on the PP with the talent we have.

3. Ottawa’s tired. They play us tight but not tonight. They played last night, gave up a load of shots and they are out of the race. They are out of gas. This could be just like Sunday vs Buffalo.

Let’s go Bruins!

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Furman South officiating? Sounds like a Satellite College Campus.

Did read that he thought about going to Med School after obtaining a
Biology Degree from Robert Morris where he played D1 NCAA Hockey.

Furman South, who knew?

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I got a small wager on Pasta getting 49 AND 50 tonight…….an empty netter would be just fine by me.
That would be cool, but I’d much rather see Pasta get number 50 against Montreal. Just to rub their nose in it

I’m also going to be at the game, but that’s beside the point.

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
Not sure how desperate Ottawa is. Methinks they are toast. They well may end up above the Pens in the standings (as Pens are stinking up the joint lately), but don't think they are catching either Islanders or Florida.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
I watched the Sens/Pens game last night and the Sens' goalie playing in only his 2nd NHL game after traveling thru the minors for 7 years stopped 47 of 48 shots. Utterly, amazing.
I believe he played his other NHL game for Vegas back in 2018.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Join NESN in celebrating the beautiful blondes we hire as women in sports. While our men are allowed to look more or less like whatever.

I'm pretty happy to see all these additional women in sports (truly). But I'll be really happy when we can just skip past the need for them to look SO good. Give me the ones that know their sports and that will be enough. Till then it's sort of like green washing in environmental stuff, but for equality.

Super desperate. Sports radio in Ottawa all day has been pure desperation mode. They've also been cute like "oh well we could never be expected to win the second of a back to back".

Their goalie choice will have a lot to say about how desperate. If they put the kid back in again today after his 49s game, you know they're SUPER desperate. Because Soogard has been white hot trash.
Ya hard to say if they go with the 4th stringer or 6th stringer goalie tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: AngryMilkcrates
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad