GDT: Game # 7 | Wings @ Flames | 9:00 PM | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Wish our dmen would take a look instead of just banging it up off the boards and straight back to the other team.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Oh Christ just get it over with Howie and get to OT. Im still waiting for a softie while biting my nails here.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I'm serious about our passing though. It is abysmal. It's behind players. It's in their feet. It's rolling and bouncing all over the place. It looks almost as bad as my rec league. You can't play a fast transition game with skill if you can't even pass it.

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
I'm serious about our passing though. It is abysmal. It's behind players. It's in their feet. It's rolling and bouncing all over the place. It looks almost as bad as my rec league. You can't play a fast transition game with skill if you can't even pass it.
It has looked better tonight at points than it has the last few games..yet still bad tho

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
On the plus side, this should get better as players develop chemistry and get used to the system.

On the minus side, it is pretty bad and we have been scoring so inconsistently lines aren't really sticking together enough to develop great chemistry.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
It was only a matter of time. I can't be mad, we've been heavily outplayed since the beginning of the 2nd.

We get what we deserve

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
We are terrible at blocking shots. And our defensive zone pressure has been trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad