GDT: Game 7 Suckfest Part 2

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Meh. I'd be much, much more angry if the Leafs had won. Would've been like a free ticket to the ECF.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
What did Oates do that you liked in this series?

Stayed calm
Stayed the course
Got Wilson some Reps

I got it, never got Sarge in.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Who has the .gif of that Caps fan yelling at a TV camera from an elimination game a couple years ago. Think he ended with showing his butt to the camera before they cut away. Seems appropriate now.

blokeyhighlander

June = :cupnana:
Oct 9, 2009
NC
fozzie-facepalm.gif

Zorak

Dec 19, 2007
I think one of those things will happen, maybe two if we're lucky. But Erskine was just resigned, so he's going nowhere. Laich hasn't played so they'll probably hold him out as the big "improvement" for next year. And as for Kuznetsov... you really think we're making the playoffs?

This team is fine in RS. They fold in playoffs like no other team I've seen, but in regular season they get the job done.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Funny thing is that look at Ovi with his head in his hands on the bench, could have been taken pre game or just now. He came out hitting but hardly looked confident or inspired... just angry.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
I don't think they can win a cup with Ovechkin. He's not the biggest issue, but he has progressively gotten worse in the playoffs, very disturbing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad