Pre-Game Talk: Game 7 | Pens vs. Stars #HockeyFightsCancer

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
The biggest storyline for me tonight is whether Crosby can build on what he did last game. I don't want to see him going back to being on the perimeter and forcing passes.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Think we lose like 4-1 or 3-0 again. I hope it happens until we change things. We have looked OK in our two wins besides Ottawa, bordering on bad at times, and good vs Ottawa.

I honestly want them to lose before it's too late to change things this season.

Saints11

Jan 24, 2012
Pittsburgh
Question, where do you start Duper?

A. LW with Sid and Kessel,
B. LW with Geno and Hornqvist,
C. RW with Bonino and Plots,
D. LW with Bonino and Sprong,
E. Other

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Yes... which is slightly concerning. He doesn't need to be rushing anything.

If there's anything we've learned over the past year, it's that Dupuis is completely rational when it comes to his health and will evaluate the situation from 50 different angles before making the choice to return to the ice.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008

Maybe I'm reading this incorrectly, but given the circumstances and player involved, does anyone else read that as "Dupuis has decided he's healthy enough to play tonight"? :laugh:

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
If there's anything we've learned over the past year, it's that Dupuis is completely rational when it comes to his health and will evaluate the situation from 50 different angles before making the choice to return to the ice.

:laugh:

So true. Hopefully everything is fine. I'll still be nervous every time he's hit though.

gdsmack267

Sep 11, 2010
Rochester, NY
This is what I would like to see

Dupuis-Crosby-Kessel
Perron-Malkin-Hornqvist
Kunitz-BONINO-Sprong
Plotnikov-Cullen-Rust

How i typed Sutter is beyond me. Wow.

Last edited:

tbassett

Jun 12, 2014
Barnesboro, PA
Wow surprised about Dupuis playing. Hmm, hopefully he plays well and can get Kunitz knocked down to the third/fourth line at some point down the road. Anything is an upgrade of Kunitz at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad