Aug 14, 2011
iiSBFH9.jpg

cHlyCcx.jpg

YjMijoI.jpg

Last edited:

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Maybe it opens up tonight, but for the past 30 or so games it feels like we have intentionally sacrificed offense... This season it feels like we bought a ferarri in the offseason and are driving it 5mph because a couple passengers cant handle the speed. its frustrating

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Rob Rossi was sitting in for Starkey on the fan and went on a rant about how the Penguins are having trouble scoring because Johnston is asking Sid and Geno to play a 200 foot game. He said they should be more like Dallas because we all know how successful the Stars have been in recent years.

This guy gets paid to cover hockey.:facepalm:

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I don't see how that makes much sense considering Crosby has always played a 200FT game and Malkin isn't and never has been nearly as bad in that department as many make out. Certainly more than passable... especially when he is at his best (Malkin's offense has always flowed from playing an all-around game with lots of on-ice responsibility).

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Rob Rossi was sitting in for Starkey on the fan and went on a rant about how the Penguins are having trouble scoring because Johnston is asking Sid and Geno to play a 200 foot game. He said they should be more like Dallas because we all know how successful the Stars have been in recent years.

This guy gets paid to cover hockey.:facepalm:
In other words, we have the 2 best centers in the game so let's have them play more like wings.

Geno is at his best when he plays a 200 ft game. He feeds off of it. You'd think his official biographer might have noticed. :sarcasm:

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I don't see how that makes much sense considering Crosby has always played a 200FT game and Malkin isn't and never has been nearly as bad in that department as many make out. Certainly more than passable... especially when he is at his best (Malkin's offense has always flowed from playing an all-around game with lots of on-ice responsibility).

yah crosby has always played a 2way game and malkin i think lead the NHL in takeaways once and always the leader for the pens in the category

kbuck8851

Apr 25, 2012
I'm calling it:

Dupuis experiences another career renaissance and scores 65 pts playing left wing with Sid and Kessel while providing the speed to keep up, defense safety valve and slap shot (that Kessel doesn't have) to L1. :popcorn::naughty:

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I'm calling it:

Dupuis experiences another career renaissance and scores 65 pts playing left wing with Sid and Kessel while providing the speed to keep up, defense safety valve and slap shot (that Kessel doesn't have) to L1. :popcorn::naughty:

knowing the pens it be this way, him and kuni on the top line :shakehead

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
yah crosby has always played a 2way game and malkin i think lead the NHL in takeaways once and always the leader for the pens in the category

In 2009 Geno lead the league in both takeaways and points in both the regular season and the playoffs. What a ****ing year.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
KCD was Bylsma's fetish, not Johnston's. That being said, Kunitz laid the groundwork for a reunion by trying to take Phil's wrist out.

You're selling MJ short. Give him time to get with the program.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad