GDT: Game 7: Nashville Predators Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | I don't have enough letters for a wit

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I curse the title character limit, you ruined my titles.

First I was going to have: Subban Vs Subban... what do you mean ones gone and the others injured.

Then I was going to have: Sorry Nashville, Memphis is the only Tennessee.

Then I was going to have: I don't have enough letters for a witty title.

It's a sign, it's clearly a sign, that there won't be enough room on the score sheet for all our goals.

:nashville Vs :vegas
Nashville Predators Vs Vegas Golden Knights
15th Oct | 7:00PM
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

Predicted Line Up

Offense

Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Pacioretty-Max.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

Glass-Cody.png
Eakin-Cody_1.png
Zykov-Valentin_VGK_.png

Carrier-Will_1.png
Nosek-Tomas_1.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

Defense

McNabb-Brayden_1.png
Theodore-Shea_2.png

Merrill-Jon_1.png
Holden-Nick.png

Engelland-Deryk_1.png
Hague-Nic_VGK_.png

Goalies

Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

Dansk-Oscar.png

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

LETS LIGHT THE LAMP!

GO :vegas GO

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Today's the day Cody Zykov gets off the schneid.

I dreamt that Tuch was back, but I can't remember any other details. It's a shame because my dreams are prophetic.

Mustard

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville
First Preds game in Vegas I've missed :(. Good luck tonight! Wish I could get some Herbs and Rye before the game...

Also, Memphis is East Arkansas/Northern Mississippi. The rest of the state doesn't claim it; and for good reason.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Yeah, when I think of Tennessee, Nashville is what comes to mind. That's a great own. Memphis is.......Meh. Any chance Dansk goes?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, when I think of Tennessee, Nashville is what comes to mind. That's a great own. Memphis is.......Meh. Any chance Dansk goes?

When I think of Nashville, bankrupt dentists and dead catfish come to mind.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
First Preds game in Vegas I've missed :(. Good luck tonight! Wish I could get some Herbs and Rye before the game...

Also, Memphis is East Arkansas/Northern Mississippi. The rest of the state doesn't claim it; and for good reason.
Shhhhh your ruining my psy ops campaign to demoralize the preds :laugh:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Rhetorical question: Will the Democratic debate be over in time for me to change channels and watch the game? :biglaugh:

Go! :vegas Go!
Unless they start throwing big hits in any political debate it should never be prioritized over hockey. Additionally all that hot air should not be on the same tv as ice, it might melt it. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thank you for tuning in to another exciting episode of "that's not how technology works" :biglaugh:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
added incentive to win this game, I accidentally made the wrong GDT to start with, but if we lose I can't use it.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Was going to go to the game, woke up and felt ill. Went to sleep a few more hours, feel better. Contemplating going again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad