GDT: Game 7: Minnesota Wild vs Montreal Canadiens 10/17/19 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN690 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I know it's game 7 and all... but Paul Byron is looking a whole lot more like Weal and Cousins than like Andrew Shaw.

It's unbelievable they unloaded Shaw and kept Byron. Was ridiculous then and still is now.
I know you haven't watched a Hawks game this year because he's been terrible all the while playing with Kane.

Might have sold him off at the right time

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
I just don’t see a number 1 centre in KK. Good 2nd to great 3rd. Yes he is young but I just don’t see game breaking in his game.

He's a quick thinker and has some great skills with the puck, his feet and strength are just on the same level which makes him look really awkward sometimes. I can see a really good #1C in him if he can develop those parts of his game.

And as I write this he falls down again without any pressure. Kid needs to learn balance, he's like bambi on skates sometimes.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Not much he could have done there.

Could have kept it along the boards, put it deep, or pretty much anything outside of dead ice in front of an opposing player. I'll watch it again, but I didn't think it looked good.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
I know you haven't watched a Hawks game this year because he's been terrible all the while playing with Kane.

Might have sold him off at the right time

1 year less to his contract than Byron, more physical as a player, great chemestry with Domi, and while being "horrible", still has two goals in 4 games.

Yeah... we're so much better with the goblin...

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
If the Wild score here, Fleury will not see another shift for the remainder of the game

Reactions: habsfan891

Cookie007

Mar 23, 2011
Lol, I'm with you. What I wanted to point out is that we're so bad at centre he is the best option we have for the future for now. If they get someone better down the line that would be a bonus.

Yup couldn’t agree more. Let me put it straight tho. I like KK but unless he gets a barkov curve explosion (which is pretty rare) I just see him as a good #2. Not all 3rd overall players turn out to be superstars and franchise players. Look at Drouin (not yet anyways LOL), Jordan staal, Galchenyuk, etc. Still solid players

Reactions: Habano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad