GDT: Game 7 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - SLAY THE DRAGON EDITION | Saturday, May 4; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs tied series 3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Only a lunatic can muster up the stomach to watch game 7 OT,
I wanna live past 60

Reactions: mogs

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
The Bruins are not very good. No Elite offensive talent. Pastrnak can't get it done. Their top centers are Coyle and Zacha. I don't care about the HNIC panel hype but Mcavoy is not a true #1...he can't even get shots to the net on PP. has terrible timing. And a bad coach that everyone is questioning.
Mcavoy is a top tier #1 what are you smoking on

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
I would have been ok if that Willie flick with a second left had gone in. Series has gone long enough, come on boys let’s get the next goal

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
The Bruins are not very good. No Elite offensive talent. Pastrnak can't get it done. Their top centers are Coyle and Zacha. I don't care about the HNIC panel hype but Mcavoy is not a true #1...he can't even get shots to the net on PP. has terrible timing. And a bad coach that everyone is questioning.
I agree, 100%.

On a negative note : Why are we struggling against them?

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Would be super nice if our 4th line hadn’t given back our lead immediately after we finally got it

Reactions: arso40

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Time for the end of the curse
this-ends-now-wednesday-addams.gif

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Me too. Mine's as big as a house!

My wife is the absolute worst

True story

I’m a German national team soccer fan.

I’ve been waiting for them to win the world cup since 90 when I first got into soccer.

So as I was watching the game and the game was in overtime my wife after an hour of beaching for me to vacuum. She starts vacuuming in front of the TV as the goal was scored.

I was so pissed. I waisted decades to see them win and you vacuum infront of the TV.
I was about to divorce her

• Haha
Reactions: ThrowDemTongs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad