GDT: Game 7 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - SLAY THE DRAGON EDITION | Saturday, May 4; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs tied series 3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Playing matthews on the third line is idiotic. This team has barely scored 4 goals in the past two games….

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
All their notes are on Woll.
Trying really hard to be excited given Matty is in, but man does it hurt that Woll is out. I just don’t trust Sammy. Game 7 just got a whole lot worse in terms of nerves. Gonna have to have a couple old fashion’s to calm down
Do or do not. There is not choice.

9Iron

Nov 25, 2009
Howdy Ho's !!

Time to exorcise the demons.

Just got back from my bike ride and as I was pulling in saw a guy in a Leafs jersey (a rarity out here on the west coast) and gave him a GLG, he immediately returned YEAH in full throat. I consider it an omen.

Reactions: Anthrax442

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
Boston will come out flying tonight at home for the hockey lives.

The Leafs will have to play their best game of the season and nothing short will get it done.

JamieG19

Dec 8, 2017
Trying really hard to be excited given Matty is in, but man does it hurt that Woll is out. I just don’t trust Sammy. Game 7 just got a whole lot worse in terms of nerves. Gonna have to have a couple
Well you got to wonder about Samsonov’d mentality. From his perspective , the team gave up on him and everyone celebrated Woll has the saviour and he should have played earlier. Now biggest game of the season and it’s….hey Sammy go kill it for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad