GDT: Game 7: Ducks vs King Louis XVI (French Revolution Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald Duck

Dec 9, 2009
Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, CA
Beleskey will likely just challenge Stoll at the start of the next game. Stoll will likely accept it and move on. That's how these things are handled. Stoll isn't going to fight a heavyweight under any circumstances, it'll have to be someone in his weight class.

I would rather see Frankie dish out the punishment if Stoll doesn't turtle.

Nikko*

This isn't really abou who he WOULD fight as much as who should beat the tar out of him regardless.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
what? About Bonino? Please tell me this is par for the course for the rest of his year. Cogliano had a hat trick last year too. Bonino had a great game, but lets not jump the gun. Also people were complaining about him not being a 2c. He still isnt. He plays best when he doesn't have to go up against big guns.

Easy tiger. I was talking about Stoll not getting any discipline from league.

I quite frankly couldn't give a crap about Bonino right now. I don't know why people are so passionate about whether he's a 2C or not. People act like if he is a bust, then it's the end of the world. Similarly, I don't know why some people hate on him every game. There are plenty of avg NHLers around the league. They do their job, they're nothing flashy. Big whoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad