GDT: [Game #7] Dallas Stars @ Boston Bruins - 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Lundkvist open twice for a one timer and dickhead Suter passes to Robertson where he had nowhere to go!

I’m not convinced this team is any better than last season

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That all started necause of a terrible decision by Robertson to stare down his target and then try and pass to him through multiple guys lol. Stars had possession and that was all they did with it

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
It's a good effort overall. A one goal loss to one of the better teams in the league without your best player? That's the way it goes.

Also Miller may have flaws but goddamn is he worth that 1.85 mil or what

Reactions: LT
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Season is young, but I'm already getting tired of the top line not showing up in road games, especially on the PP. If Hintz and Robo want big money on their next contracts, they need to do more than just inflate their point totals in easy home wins.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
That all started necause of a terrible decision by Robertson to stare down his target and then try and pass to him through multiple guys lol. Stars had possession and that was all they did with it
I thought it was a clever idea, lull the defenders into a slow rhythm and then send a quick pass off-beat. It was well defended.

Reactions: Twowingcantfly

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
It's a good effort overall. A one goal loss to one of the better teams in the league without your best player? That's the way it goes.

Also Miller may have flaws but goddamn is he worth that 1.85 mil or what
We probably could have won if Faksa and Glendening knew how to score goals. Hopefully just one more year of scrubs.

David Castillo

Oct 29, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Not a fan of Suter but it really looks like Hakanpaa is bad enough for both of them right now.

Attachments

• download (93).png
    download (93).png
    225.2 KB · Views: 1
  • download (94).png
    download (94).png
    225 KB · Views: 2

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Can’t win all the games. I think this team will be better than last year just for the coaching alone. These have been more entertaining games to watch.

That being said they need another defenseman who can move the puck. Hate to say Chychrun but he would help a ton.

Also, I hope Nill is not dumb enough to send Wyatt down. He belongs in Dallas. He has earned it.

Reactions: LT

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Our best and really only option for another PMD is Harley.

It won’t happen, but I’d love to see him slot in for Suter. Already very tired of his play. Especially on the PP, where he very much no longer belongs.

DeBoer seems to love him though, he’s the only other defender besides Miro who plays in every situation regularly.

Reactions: Elysian

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Our best and really only option for another PMD is Harley.

It won’t happen, but I’d love to see him slot in for Suter. Already very tired of his play. Especially on the PP, where he very much no longer belongs.

DeBoer seems to love him though, he’s the only other defender besides Miro who plays in every situation regularly.
IF only Harley could figure this shit out just enough to play on the third pairing, then the team could be golden for years. They'd have a puck mover on each pairing.

Miro - X
Lindell - Lundkvist
Harley - Hakanpaa/Miller

Where X would be defensively sound enough RHD that can play 20min, ideally a bit more and wouldn't be a liability. Need zero scoring from that guy too. Think Nick Jensen, Artem Zub, maybe even Matt Dumba. Too bad neither Bichsel nor Grush are rightys.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
I almost always listen to the opposing announcers for additional context on the other team -- the one exception is Boston

My shitlist is Boston, Colorado, Anaheim, off the top of my head. Admittedly less familiar with the east coast guys than the west coast ones.

Razor, why would they be exhausted like 7 games into the season with all 4 lines rolling at roughly the same minutes? :laugh:

What kills me about stuff like this is Boston has played the same amount of games, this excuse doesn't work on any level.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I
IF only Harley could figure this shit out just enough to play on the third pairing, then the team could be golden for years. They'd have a puck mover on each pairing.

Miro - X
Lindell - Lundkvist
Harley - Hakanpaa/Miller

Where X would be defensively sound enough RHD that can play 20min, ideally a bit more and wouldn't be a liability. Need zero scoring from that guy too. Think Nick Jensen, Artem Zub, maybe even Matt Dumba. Too bad neither Bichsel nor Grush are rightys.
I believe bichsel plays on the right side a lot on his current team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad