GDT: Game 7 | Columbus @ Montreal | 7 PM EST

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Who was the D who stripped the Montreal forwards of the puck behind our goal and started a counter-attack? Playing with Werenski. Severson? That was a great play by him.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
So, I'm guessing that if two separate players got matching minors for roughing while the fight took place, we'd be 4-on-4. But because the guys who got the minors also got the majors, that's why it stays 5-on-5?

Here we go again...

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
4-on-4 this time.

This is why I don't lose my mind when fans complain about "why didn't someone do something?" when one of our guys takes a cheap shot. That's twice now that Montreal has had a power play that they've lost by evening it up.

Reactions: squashmaple

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
Probably won’t be in the GDT much today. Battling a bad bout of Covid and I can’t stay awake. Bring it home for me
I’m still down with my case of bronchitis that started during the Wings game. I wasn’t this sick when I had Covid back in March. Hope your bout is mild and quick!

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

Farmboy Patty

Senior Hockey Analyst
Nov 2, 2017
I love to see some sandpaper in this group. It doesn’t mean that I want to see any cheap shots or stuff like that, but it will do plenty of good for the rest of the league to know that we can match up any kind of goonery. And the point of that potential menace will allow our skilled players to play beutiful hockey :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad