GDT: Game 7: Carolina Hurricanes @ Detroit Red Wings - 10/25/2016 | 7:00 PM ET | FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I don't like a tatar because he's basically a gimped nyquist. Equal shot, worse hands, inability to slow the game down, cant win ANY board battles (nyquist actually can win like 5-10% of his), worse defensively, skating abt equal

now that isn't bad in itself, but the fact that he tries to play like he is much better than he is leads to a lot of mistakes which is what I dislike about him

Sheahan has been really REALLY disappointing. I had him pegged for like 35P maybe 40P. At this point he'll be lucky to hit 20P

I agree. He shows flashes of skill but it just isnt there on a consistent basis. I think its a confidence issue, idk if he will ever overcome it

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I don't like a tatar because he's basically a gimped nyquist. Equal shot, worse hands, inability to slow the game down, cant win ANY board battles (nyquist actually can win like 5-10% of his), worse defensively, skating abt equal

now that isn't bad in itself, but the fact that he tries to play like he is much better than he is leads to a lot of mistakes which is what I dislike about him

I agree. He shows flashes of skill but it just isnt there on a consistent basis. I think its a confidence issue, idk if he will ever overcome it

He has all of the tools and size to be a legit 2C. :shakehead

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010

Guy still drives possession tremendously, and is great at zone entries.

Also is the best shot generator on the team.

I think they are good for different reasons.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Sometimes you make me bust out the Tito's Brendan Smith, come on bud.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Tatar has some bad habits but gets too much hate. The puck follows him around and it's rare to see him not have a couple of great scoring chances in a game. Frustrating when he's not scoring, but there aren't many players on this team I'd rather have on the ice when we need a goal.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Tatar has some bad habits but gets too much hate. The puck follows him around and it's rare to see him not have a couple of great scoring chances in a game. Frustrating when he's not scoring, but there aren't many players on this team I'd rather have on the ice when we need a goal.

Absolutely right. I'd trade him, but it'd have to be for a good defenseman, and I'd be sad to see him go.

He is a good player.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago

:handclap: he can certainly be frustrating, I still have faith Tats will turn it up.

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
Mick brings up a good point about Ericsson playing on the left now. Hope we don't force him back to the right if he keeps looking solid when Kronwall is back. Seems unlikely, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad