GDT: Game #69 Sharks @ Rangers 3/16 1pm PT CSNCA

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Glad this game is in the Afternoon. Love day Hockey on a Sunday. :)

Sharks 5 (Wingels, Thornton, Pavelski x2, Couture)
Rangers 2 (MSL x2, because he kills the Sharks for some reason)

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
And what was our record in Columbus before a few games ago?

0-3 in Columbus getting out scored 16-5 over that span. Throw all stats out window if sharks bring there game it doesn't matter where or who they play. They will be fine

BillR10

Nov 16, 2008
Sharks expose the extremely overrated "King" Henrick. Wouldn't surprise me if AV sits him today. SJ too powerful for the Rangers

I'm at the Garden going to the game. Lundqvist tied the all time rangers win record last game. Tickets are goin online for around $200 a seat currently. I highly doubt they start Talbot. I'm hoping for another outburst like last time just with Nieto dropping the poster goal this time.

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
Rangers fans are still so upset about that. It's hilarious.

The funny thing is it was "softest team on the [road] trip" or something like that. And it was absolutely true for that road trip--every other team on that road trip was tougher to play against and better coached. I also love how Torts went off on it. Yes, Torts has a cup as a coach and Jumbo does not as a player.

But I think Torts can debate with Mike Keenan on which one of them is the worst coach to ever win a cup.

Leidi J

Jan 28, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
Randy Hahn ‏@sharkvoice 1h
"Hertlmania" in New York ! pic.twitter.com/7XVadvgO1D
Bi3YP4IIgAEjFmI.jpg

AstroDan

Stars, cars, guitars
Jan 29, 2009
NorCal
I'm at the Garden going to the game. Lundqvist tied the all time rangers win record last game. Tickets are goin online for around $200 a seat currently. I highly doubt they start Talbot. I'm hoping for another outburst like last time just with Nieto dropping the poster goal this time.

I was comparing his stats to Nemo's. Not that impressive. Nemo's are better.
Put him in and the boys'll have him pulled half way through the 2nd.

OK. Have I talked enough trash? Time to go all-in on NY! :)

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Marleau, Nieto, Pavelski and Havlat.

St. Louis and Hagelin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad