GDT: Game 69 | Pens @ Flyers | March 15 @ 7:30pm | NBCSN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Kunitz is a great 4th line option with Cullen and Wilson/Rust. He's better than Kuhn and Sundqvist. Ain't JR's fault coaches fall into the trap that he's a scoring line option because of what he used to be.

I would rather have Kuhn on the 4th line, think he can bring more energy to the team than Kunitz can even though he might not be a better player

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Boy.. that giveaway by Schultz. Come on.

Funny how I just posted about how the forwards don't provide close puck support to each other or the defense all over the ice . . . it's all hoping for the hero pass.

EDIT: Thank god I'm Hilton Head bound tomorrow.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I would rather have Kuhn on the 4th line, think he can bring more energy to the team than Kunitz can even though he might not be a better player

Kuhn has done dick all this season. He's really not very good.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I must say.. not a single good thing came out of this one. Murray played well but that defense. We could have forfeited and had a better result.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Absolutely pathetic effort tonight.

Hello Columbus first round. Hello golf course in late April.

Team was winning despite injuries. Tonight showed how things can go given the circumstances. And to an awful team nonetheless.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I must say.. not a single good thing came out of this one. Murray played well but that defense. We could have forfeited and had a better result.

Sully split up Kunitz and Geno.

Of course he sent away Phil too . . .

Wait until Hornqvist is back next game and Sully reunited Geno and Kunitz to play with him.

Getting closer to the train wreck of opening the playoffs with Kunitz-Geno-Horny. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad