GDT: Game 69: MTL @ ANA | Save KK! | Mar. 8, 2019 10:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We still have a shot at coming out of the west coast swing, with a positive outcome.

The Ducks aren't the Sharks.

7NEozhD.gif

This whole KK thing has become a lightning rod for controversy. Taking an upside player out of the lineup with the season winding down and the Habs desperately looking to win a playoff spot, is a tough sell.

vYDKfDD.jpg

7JOnPmd.jpg

Some fans are getting antsy ...

9zF687Z.jpg

FMcKbtT.gif

The team is coming off a loss so there ought to be lineup changes.

qhaSPCf.jpg

LINEUPS TBA.

zKaMhla.jpg

Last edited:

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Send Weise back to Laval, him and Deslauriers are oxygen scavengers at best (might be the cause of KKs fatigue :sarcasm:)

Call up Evans and see if he can provide a spark, deserves a look over the other 2 and doesn’t look like Hudon will see the ice ever again in a Habs jersey

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Need this one tonight.

Price will need to be ready.

Hopefully Kotkaniemi gets back in.

Kulak should sit.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
If they wanted to rest Price, it shoulda been tonight. We should beat Anaheim, even with Niemi.

Well, maybe not.

Definitely hope Kotkaniemi is back in the lineup. I mean, if it is a question about effort and play, there’s other people who should sit first. These crucial, must-win 2 point games is exactly the experience he needs.

Reactions: Runner77

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
If they wanted to rest Price, it shoulda been tonight. We should beat Anaheim, even with Niemi.

Well, maybe not.

Definitely hope Kotkaniemi is back in the lineup. I mean, if it is a question about effort and play, there’s other people who should sit first. These crucial, must-win 2 point games is exactly the experience he needs.
I'm confident against Anaheim, but having Niemi in nets would be like a 60-minute penalty kill.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Coach strategizing most wins likely on this back-back , content to take 2 pts out of 4, wouldn't it be a real kick in the ass if we lose tonight.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
If they play like they did last night, they win. Maybe Danault can score on the other team?

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Coach strategizing most wins likely on this back-back , content to take 2 pts out of 4, wouldn't it be a real kick in the ass if we lose tonight.

Despite Niemi's bad performance, if you had to pick a strategy going into the back to back, where you play Niemi one night to give Price the rest, I think playing Niemi in SJ and Price in Anaheim was the right choice.

If you play Price back to back, that's a dangerous strategy given his recent knee problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad