GDT: Game #69: Coyotes @ Stars - 5:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, Coyotes Central

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if they would dump Walsh and get someone like her? We really don’t need an ultra duphus that tries (so hard) to force us to believe that he’s the smartest guy in every interview.
I'm tired of the whole crew, and that includes Jody Jackson. She has no idea how to dress for TV. Same goes for Fry. I guess I'm being mean because I think they both do a pretty good job, but I just can't get past their attire.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I'm tired of the whole crew, and that includes Jody Jackson. She has no idea how to dress for TV. Same goes for Fry. I guess I'm being mean because I think they both do a pretty good job, but I just can't get past their attire.
And see, Todd Walsh is always dressed well for TV, to show you exactly how important that particular thing is in the grand scheme of things. :sarcasm:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
And see, Todd Walsh is always dressed well for TV, to show you exactly how important that particular thing is in the grand scheme of things. :sarcasm:
This is true, if you think Walsh is well dressed.:laugh: I think it's just time for overhaul. I watch the Av's and Oilers a few nights back and I thought the Av's crew were top notch.

Reactions: DustyDangler

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
This is true, if you think Walsh is well dressed.:laugh: I think it's just time for overhaul. I watch the Av's and Oilers a few nights back and I thought the Av's crew were top notch.
Oilers have a couple strange ducks but yes, Avs crew are cool.

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
"It's difficult to soar with the eagles when you work with turkeys"?
I’ve been preaching it takes a team since I don’t know when. Yet so many seem to need a scapegoat, that they insist upon fixating on individuals.
Dumba was the chief turkey and merited being a scapegoat. Having said that, I am sure his mistakes are covered better by Cernak and whomever than by Dermott.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Howling Overseas

Dec 9, 2023
The Stars social media team thought it would be a great idea to post a picture of a dead red fox on the road and caption it "road killed" to celebrate the victory.

I haven't seen the photo itself- I love foxes, and seeing any poor animal killed by the road breaks my heart. But sounds like it's a real photo, and they haven't deleted it. Just put it under a "content warning".

At least most people are letting them know how messed up it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad