GDT: Game #68: Sharks at Islanders (4pm PT)

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
Great game guys. Was at the game tonight (sadly) and there were actually a lot of sharks fans, which is weird to think considering San Jose and LI are on complete ends of the country. Anyway, love your fans they're awesome. No complaints from this isles fan. They were all respectful and engaged in the game. Good luck the rest of the way guys.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
Great game guys. Was at the game tonight (sadly) and there were actually a lot of sharks fans, which is weird to think considering San Jose and LI are on complete ends of the country. Anyway, love your fans they're awesome. No complaints from this isles fan. They were all respectful and engaged in the game. Good luck the rest of the way guys.

Kudos to Isles for a good game.

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com

The only guy who was remotely a jerk was wearing rangers gear, all Isle fans were great. And not so bad a venue, plus a good game. I was impressed by how many Sharks fans there were, I am curious how many are local and how many flew out for the weekend like I did.

Anyone going to the Ranger game?

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
I really liked him with Sheppard and Wingels vs on the 2nd (or first depending on how you view it) line. It's the most I've seen him appear to fit in with a line in a long time.

I agree with you. Havlat seems to fit very well with shep and wingels, and shep really seems to be finding his game, thats very exciting, if he can continue to be a solid third line center so pavs can safely play in the top six thats an overall good thing.

Im actually starting to wonder how they do the lines if hertl comes back, if these lines keep playing well like they are. Nieto seems to work well with cooch/marleau, havlat looks alive for the first time playing with shep/wingels, and pavs looks good with thornton/burns that i just dont know where hertl slots in without maybe messing up a good thing.

Oh well, its a great problem to have.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
This game was another hard fought road win. Niemi put on a great performance to answer Stalock's great performance. Makes it even more interesting to see who starts tomorrow. Team can't really go wrong at this point in net but I'd probably start Stalock just because of the early start and then go with Niemi on the home stand.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

They mentioned it on the Sharks telecast but there is a pub around the Area that is very Bay Area friendly. It gets brought up a lot here for Baseball when the Giants are in NY to play the Mets. I would love to go to New York for many reasons, but to go to that pub might be one of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad